Pinellas Anxiety Specialists, a growing private practice in Palm Harbor, is looking for part time and/or full time psychotherapists to join our group practice.
Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Florida, preferably with private practice experience and registered with CAQH and paneled with insurance. Compensation is percentage based on income received, and paid out monthly. Preference for therapists with niche(s) in couples, trauma, EMDR, or ART, and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community.
Pinellas Anxiety Specialists provides a steady stream of referrals as well. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and flexible. Candidate will be employee status.
- Steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation
- A receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Bonuses every 6 months (marketing and blogging required to receive bonus)
- Comfortable office space
- Current State of Florida license as a PhD, PsyD, or LCSW
- Willing to work 15 hours per week or more
- Paneled with insurance a plus
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Master's or Doctorate
Required license or certification:
- Clinical Psychologist or LCSW (please do not apply if you are provisionally licensed)